All school policies are available on request through the School Office at any time.
Those available through the links below are the policies most commonly requested. Please direct any policy queries to the office FAO: the Headteacher (email@example.com), who will be glad to provide clarification.
- 1 MPS Safeguarding Child Protection Policy 2019
- 2 THPT Supporting Children at School with Medical Needs Policy
- 3 THPT Mental Health Wellbeing Policy 2019
- 4 THPT Online Safety Policy 2019
- 6 THPT Online Safety Policy 2019
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions 2
- Impact Statement Equality 2019 FINAL
- Meadhurst Primary School Accessibility Plan 2018
- MPS Mental Health Wellbeing Policy 2018 FINAL
- Responding to Concerns Guide MPS
- Social Media Protocols
- THPT Equality Policy 2019 FINAL
- THPT EYFS Policy Meadhurst
- THPT privacy notices Parents carers third parties2019 doc
- THPT Responding to Concerns Policy 2019
- THPT SEND POLICY Meadhurst
- Uniform Policy
Anti Bullying Information
This guidance has been design to support schools to deliver The Royal Foundation’s Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying’s campaign aimed at bystanders of ...