All school policies are available on request through the School Office at any time.
Those available through the links below are the policies most commonly requested. Please direct any policy queries to the office FAO: the Headteacher (email@example.com), who will be glad to provide clarification.
- 1 THPT CP and Safeguarding Policy SEPT 18 Meadhurst
- 2 THPT Supporting Children at School with Medical Needs Policy Managing Medicines Oct 18 FINAL
- 3 THPT Internal Complaints and Concerns WHISTLEBLOWING Policy Meadhurst
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions 2
- Impact Statement Equality 2019 FINAL
- Meadhurst Primary School Accessibility Plan 2018
- MPS Mental Health Wellbeing Policy 2018 FINAL
- THPT Equality Policy 2019 FINAL
- THPT EYFS Policy Meadhurst
- THPT privacy notices Parents carers third parties2019 doc
- THPT Responding to Concerns Dec 2018 v2 Meadhurst Primary IAB
- THPT SEND POLICY Meadhurst
- Uniform Policy
Anti Bullying Information
This guidance has been design to support schools to deliver The Royal Foundation’s Taskforce on the Prevention of Cyberbullying’s campaign aimed at bystanders of ...