Maths is an exciting subject that can give children many opportunities for solving real life problems.
At Meadhurst we give children the skills to tackle any problem, we challenge their thinking and deepen their understanding.
As the children move through the school they will be taught a range of strategies and skills to enable them to attempt any problem. The children will learn about number, algebra, data handling, probability, shape and space.
At Meadhurst we follow the 'Maths No Problem' approach which supports children in developing their knowledge, skills and understanding. This approach involves lots of shared maths talk, the use of resources and the CPA (concrete, pictorial and abstract) approach.
Maths Fluency at Home
- Maths Fluency for Parents Y1
- Maths Fluency for Parents Y2
- Maths Fluency for Parents Y3
- Maths Fluency for Parents Y4
- Maths Fluency for Parents Y5
- Maths Fluency for Parents Y6
- Maths Fluency for Parents YR
Numbots and Timestables Rockstars Parent Guide