The Howard Partnership Trust will bring out the best by providing a rich experience both within and beyond the classroom. This will enable all our young people to thrive personally and academically, overcome challenges and make a positive contribution to society.
At Meadhurst Primary School, we bring out the best in every pupil through an inclusive, enriching curriculum built on a strong foundation of fundamental skills. Our pupils become confident, life-long learners who are ready for the future.
We develop in our pupils:
- strong communication skills founded in a love of reading, writing and discussion;
- confident problem-solving skills;
- a good understanding of their local environment and the wider world;
- a range of skills including music, sport and visual & performing arts;
- a motivation to learn; and
- the values of respect, resilience, resourcefulness, reciprocity and reflection.
At Meadhurst, children learn about areas of the curriculum within a planned curriculum framework which builds generic skills and encourages application of those skills across all areas. Children will engage in the learning through stimulating and exciting opportunities which promote curiosity, enrich experience and sustain learning.
Please click on the links to read the 2020-2021 curriculum overviews.