COVID-19 Policy Document November 2020
Check list for visitors to ensure that our school remains Covid secure.
Do you, or anyone in your household, have any of the coronavirus symptoms?
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions you will not be able to enter our premises as you will need to self-isolate at home.
- Please wear a face covering before entering the premises.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the premises as well as before entering each classroom or office space.
- Please remember to maintain strict social distancing wherever possible.
- Please practice good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach