Year 1 Home Learning
A suggested plan for home learning - Completing one task is better than not completing any tasks. Please do as much as works for your child.
- Keep on reading regardless!
- Don’t rush – take time to correct and improve
- Take short breaks to play, talk and read
- Help your child stay safe online
Each day we would recommend a menu of :
Reading (minimum of 15 minutes)
Please remember, if you need any support email firstname.lastname@example.org
The teachers are looking forward to seeing one piece of writing each week to give you feedback on. Again, please email email@example.com
Easter Home Challenges
Home Learning Week 2 - 30th March 2020
- 1 Yr1 Home Learning Week 2 30th March
- 2 Picture Please look after this bear
- 3 Reading Comp 1 Bella Goes To Sea
- 4 Reading Comp 2 Theres An Octopus Under my Bed
Please see below links to websites connected to our curriculum.
Meadhurst Primary School subscribes to the following excellent online learning tools. Children all have their own username and password to access these from home:
Some large educational sites have offered free access for children whilst schools are closed: