Working in Partnership with Brooklands College
For more information on each of these courses please contact the Centre.
Working in Partnership with Family Learning
These courses are suitable for mothers/fathers/carers with children 0-5 years old. For more information on each of these courses please contact the Centre.
Family First Aid
- How to deal with cuts, grazes and choking
- When to call an ambulance
- How to apply resuscitation
Steps into School
- Getting ready for school
- Having fun together
- Family packs to take home
Steps in to Pre-School/Nursery (for Parents/carers with children 2-4 years old).
Cooking on a Budget
- Enjoy cooking recipes together
- Find out how to buy cheap, healthy food
- Weigh and measure ingredients
- Have fun!
Working in Partnership with Children and Family Health Surrey
For information on the Midwife Clinic, please contact us on 01784 251976